Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Hm. This blog needs something. I know! More cowbell!


Or maybe just some really cute pictures of the kids whilst I recover from my visit to the land of Ill.

Suspicious pirate is suspicious.
I shall love him and squeeze him and call him George. Or Minnie. Whatever.
Just hanging with the polar bears in January. As you do.
Caught! Like polar bears. In a trap.
I'm still cute even though my head leans to the left, right?
I've got Henry the Hippo AND the LeapPad. I WIN TODAY!!!!
A hippo, two kids and a giant robotic crab walk into a bar...
We built this arch on rock and roll.....
My Being Human recap will be late and weak this week because a) sick and b) wasn't paying close attention but in the meantime....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Do or do not. There is no try.